Where there is love there is life!
-Indira Gandhi

2.06.2015

Haydn is 8 months old

Okay so I know I just posted about Miss Haydn but now let's talk about a big milestone 8 months old. It is sad how fast time is going by!  You are still the happiest baby around. This week you were admitted to the hospital with RSV, brincolitus and an ear infection yet you still had a smile on your face. You are a good reminder to always think of the positives in life. 
Worst couple days ever but I am glad you are home and doing better.

You still have your two little teeth, however I think more are coming in. You bite EVERYTHING and put EVERYTHING in your mouth. Bath time is your most favorite time of day. If you could be in the bath all day long I think you would do it.  You love food, any kind of food and as much food as you can get. The only thing we have found you don't like is avocados.  You love meat and ice cream. You actually growl if someone is having some and doesn't share. Daddy is your food buddy and you start kicking your legs a million miles and hour in excitement for him to fed you.  You also love music. You dance like the it's no ones business. Clearly you didn't get that from me. You are rolling everywhere and try to crawl. We are not encouraging crawling in our house and hope you stay little forever. You really are the happiest baby and just love everyone and life so much.